Online account & ordering
1. How can I place an order and set up my shop account ?
You can order at any time in our online shop. Please go to my account (in the upper right corner of the website) to set up your shop account. Afterwards, you can immediately place your first order. The minimum order value is £ 20 plus VAT.
If you place an order with your valid VAT Identification Number, delivery and invoicing will be tax-excempt.
After your registration you can log in with your username and password at any time. Orders by email or fax are also consistently possible and are processed during our regular business hours. You can call us from Monday to Friday between 7:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m.
• Phone: +49 (0) 421 246 87 87 0
• Fax: +49 (0) 421 246 87 87 8
• Email: ecobiopack[at]bionatic.com
If your country does not appear on our country list, please call us.
2. How can I pay?
- PayPal & PayPal Plus (Credit Card)
- Credit Card
- Apple Pay
- Advanced Payment
- Invoice (for regular customers)
3. Can Bionatic temporarily store printed or customized items for me?
Of course! We understand that your storage capacity is often limited in space and for customized printed products, we offer to take over the storage for you.
4. My contact details have changed.
Please inform us as soon as possible when your address or contact details have changed. We are happy to receive this information by email, fax or phone.
5. How can I reorder?
If you wish to reorder the same items at regular intervals:
• Call us or write us an email or a fax. Based on your last order data, we can process your order again.
• Log in to your account and go to my orders. Select the appropriate order and click on order repeat.
6. I forgot my password for my shop account - How can I get a new one?
Go to my account and simply click on forgot your password? Type in your email address to receive a temporary password via email. If this automated process does not work properly, please give us a call. After you have logged in with your temporary password, we recommend you to create a new password for your account.
7. Do you have minimum order quantities?
No, you may also just order one cardboard box of your product. However, the minimum basket value is £ 20 plus VAT.